The University of Tennessee Space Institute takes copyright infringement
very seriously. All reports of violations will be dealt with according to
the sanctions set forth by the UTSI copyright committee.
Below are some links that relate to Copyright Infringement
Understanding and Preventing Plagiarism
- File Sharing: What You Should Know
- 10 Copyrighting Myths
- Copyright Crash Course Tutorial
- US Copyright Office - The United States government website dedicated
to copyright issues. Visitors can search records of copyrighted works, learn about the concept of copyrighting, and view various fact sheets.
- Copyright Overview - A Purdue University information portal dedicated
to explaining the basics of copyrighting. Includes resources for students, instructors and researchers, as well as information on Fair Use and legal exceptions.
- University of California: Copyright Basics - The University of California frequently
asked questions page for copyright education. Covers how to copyright works, copyright notices, and the Public Domain.
- Copyright & Fair Use - A Stanford University
information portal about copyright laws. This resource focuses on the concepts of Fair Use.
- Copyright Crash Course - A University of Texas web page about copyright issues. Contains information on copyright holder rights, Creative Commons licenses, and the public domain.
- Copyright and Fair Use - A University of Maryland website dedicated to explaining the concept of copyrights. Includes information on what a copyright is, what can and cannot be copyrighted, and the nature of Fair Use.