Useful Downloads and Links
There are site software packages that have been purchased for use by UTSI
Faculty, Staff, and Students. You must use your UTSI username and password to
access this software.
UTSI Site Licenses
- Origin 2015 - a complete graphing and data analysis software package that provides a suite of features catering to the needs of scientists and engineers.
The zip file contains instruction for installing the product.
- SolidWorks 2016 - SolidWorks offers complete 3D software tools that let you create, simulate, publish, and manage your data.
Download is in zip format and must be extracted before installation. SolidWorks Education is for Instructional use
only. The Education User License Agreement - Education Edition can be found
- SoliCam and a CAM package for AutoCad is available contact CS for
- MathType 6.9 (6.7e for Mac) - MathType is a powerful interactive equation editor
for Windows and Macintosh that lets you create mathematical notation for
word processing, web pages, desktop publishing, presentations,
elearning, and for TeX, LaTeX, and MathML documents. Download the
Design Science and use the approriate
Key to activate.
- Mathematica 10 - UTSI has a site license for this computational
package. The install instructions are for version 8, but should still
represent a typical install.
- ANSYS 17.1 - ANSYS Academic Research package allows users to create complex simulations and test real-world application. 32-bit installers are available upon request.
UTK Site Licenses
As part of the UTK campus, faculty, staff and students now have access
to UTK site licenses.
Use your NetID to access.
If you�re a Matlab user, the current UT Matlab license expires on July 31st
2012. Here are the
renewal instructions for Matlab.
Also, several free applications and utilities that we install on most
UTSI PCs are listed below.